Update Trumpeter releases

Has anyone counted the number of future releases in that list? I think it was somewhere around 59 or 60. Trumpeter started releasing kits in late 1999. So over the past 10 years Trumpeter has released 64 1/32 kits. This is based on the list of "available" kits off of the Stevens International website. It'll probably take them another 10 years to release all of those kits in the future releases. We just have to be patient and keep building.

Mark H

There are 58 kits on that list (some will be erroneous)

Trumpeter released 15 x 1/32-scale planes this year... nearly a quarter of their entire 1/32 catalogue.

Strangely, no 1/24s. Was looking forward to those.

Wow...

What is that "thing" Derek?

Rafael Winter

Hi Raael,

I like just about everything Saab produced from the J-29 Tunnan to the JAS-39 Gripen. I obviously have a lot on for the foreseeable future, however, I do have some J-35 Draken templates ready in 1/32 scale, and a J-29 and Saab 105 are in my future plans (with a J-37 Viggen, J-32 Lansen and J-21A/B not too far behind).

Derek

Hello Derek... good to hear that !!! Have you think about make a kit from what you have?

Maybe I'm wrong but seems trumpeter are planning release all planes of the world in 1/32 . Sometimes I'm think that they list the kits just to sink the plans of others manufactures before they start to make the molds. Why Tamiya, Academy, Revell do not list theirs future release?

cheers

Rafael Winter

Maybe I'm wrong but seems trumpeter are planning release all planes of the world in 1/32 . Sometimes I'm think that they list the kits just to sink the plans of others manufactures before they start to make the molds. Why Tamiya, Academy, Revell do not list theirs future release?

cheers

Rafael Winter

According to some who are better in the know, Trumpeter already have a lot of these finished. It would make some sense then that they 'fire a shot across the bow' of their competitors. It might also make sense to publish a large list of potential releases just to see which ones create the most buzz in the marketplace. If I have 25 finished products ready to release but 5 of those are going to be BIG hits I'd want to scatter those around to improve my sales over time. I'm merely speculating and have zero inside knowledge, mind you. :speak_cool:

Whom are you quoting? I can't find that phrase anywhere on this discussion board, let alone in this thread. Call me a nit-picking academic if you wish, but alleged quotations without any indication of source are worthless at best, in my opinion.

Charles Metz

Post #11

According to some who are better in the know, Trumpeter already have a lot of these finished. It would make some sense then that they 'fire a shot across the bow' of their competitors. It might also make sense to publish a large list of potential releases just to see which ones create the most buzz in the marketplace. If I have 25 finished products ready to release but 5 of those are going to be BIG hits I'd want to scatter those around to improve my sales over time. I'm merely speculating and have zero inside knowledge, mind you. :rolleyes:

Also Trumpeter mentioned along time ago a P-40 series But that didnt stop Hasagawa from releasing everything from a P-40 E to a K,M,and N. Any way I still want my DEVASTATOR.....Pappy1

Also Trumpeter mentioned along time ago a P-40 series But that didnt stop Hasagawa from releasing everything from a P-40 E to a K,M,and N. Any way I still want my DEVASTATOR.....Pappy1

Thankfully it didn't stop Hasegawa! Their P-40s are a much better option than the existing Trumpeter kit IMHO.

I must admit I laughed to myself when people requested a 1/32 F111E/F, with the thought that they were living in hope ever after!

Now I really think that he won't shrink from these types of aircraft in the future and I wouldn't be surprised if it was on some project lists of the future.

Well thy made the tomcat and thats nearly as big !

They hae alrady made me happy with the p-47 i am happy dont care what comes next it has to be good for our scale ! ADS

Guest canuck63

Hi,

I wouldn't mind a TA-152 good straight OOB,unlike the PMC offering which would require half a ton of resin by our Jerry in order to be accurate!

A Val would be great and while we're talking Japanese a Gekko or a Toryu would be welcome as well!The Luftwaffe is just about completely covered (if it wasn't for two or three twin-engines) by the likes of Hasegawa,Revell and Eduard but since the guys at Trumpeter have tackled the 109s which has been already made by Hasegawa an Anton or two and a Dora (maybe a 11 or a 13) would have been nice additions to the list...or hints for a future one!

Jumping to 1/24th scale I can't wait for the 190 As!

Cheers

Manny

Happy New Year!

Trumpeter List is Long!

So Mr. Trumpeter please for 2010 I greatly wish the release order to the market will be not to duplicate the more recent releases from other manufacturers! (I recommend that Hasegawa just do the Bf-109F and the Stuka B-2 for example). Being a Lightning fan I do appreciate the EE Lightning kit etc. The Swordfish was great! Finally please make it a (Chinese) New Years resolution to measure and study the 1:1 aircraft better and better and go easy on the detailing. I look forward to the Russian WWII aircraft on your list.

Rick

• 8 months later...
Has anyone seen confirmation of a release date for the two Trumpeter Jags in 1/32?

Test shots on http://sepecat.info/b/2009/11/13/a-resin-m...-132-trumpeter/

Waiting a long time for this one!

Those aren't actually test shots, Joe. That is the resin master pattern, from which molds may or may not have already been made. Seeing actual test shots in styrene would be more encouraging...