1/32 Tojo

skyhawk486

Good job Hasegawa! This one is obviously making a lot of people happy, and it's great that it's something completely new, and from a theatre of war that needs more attention from manufacturers.

It's not anywhere in my top 25 wants, but there is plenty going on for everyone in 1/32.

Cheers,

Richard

P.S. Still want my Tempest V!

Man, I'm jacked up!!! :lol: :lol: This has been on the wish list for years!!! :) Way to Go Hasegawa!!!!!! ;) Thanks for listening. :P With this trend where they are "upscaling" some of their best 1/48 kits, we seem to have a great deal to look forward to. The main question is about the pricing cause their kits have increased in price lately.

I have really been wanting Hasegawa to do this (even though I did the ID vac version many moons ago-oh well the trash bin needs more fodder). I hope some of the decal manufacturers will help us out. The Famous Planes series is good research materia for this aircraft if you can find it anywhere.

Ebay it quickly before news gets out. :lol:

Too late, one is already up there!! :) I have one, too, that will probably need to unload. Never expected that one to show up!!!

It's too bad that new-tool Pete isn't 1/32nd, too!!! Maybe they will upscale it in the future...

Anyway, good news!!!