Chesty P's Iron Fists - Marine Corps CAS Part I : Found a name&#33

Dave Roof

Gentlemen,

A submission by David Telles of New Mexico just stuck and I knew the name of the sheet had been found as soon as I opened and read David's email!

Thanks to all of you that submitted names. There were some really good ones. However, the above is it. It just sounds right.

So, with the name selected and a look through Dafont.com, here is the new cover sheet for my next decal sheet:

FL32002_Dress_Blue_Cover_Sheet_zps21371a

Edited by Dave Roof

Diggin' the top cover.....very creative usage of the blood stripe & EGA!

Title" "Marine Air Pt.1" Safe bet you'll be doing another sheet sometime (Pt 2)....

Semper Libertus,

Jim

Any of those names is fine by me. I do know two things about that sheet. Dad was in VMA-121 in Korea with that AD-3 and most importantly.....I'M BUYING IT!! ETA Dave?

Chuck

Chuck,

It's being emailed to the printer on Monday the 14th. Based on their quoted turnaround time, it will be back to me in 6 to 8 weeks. In that time, I plan to have the last of the instruction sheet artwork done and the bags packed. Shipping envelopes have already been ordered and the pre-order link is up on my site. Distributors and retailers have been notified as well.

I'll write down all of the name suggestions and choose a winner on Sunday the 13th.

Good luck Dave. I agree that there will be a definite demand for more of these. looks like the Dress Blue is winning the day here...my (not very well considered) input would be 'True grit props and jets Pt.1' (this title would leave everything open to with regards to whatever aircraft you fancied should Pt.2 be in development!).

Cheers

Derek