News from the borderline…

quang

21 minutes ago, quang said:

Katie stripped…

IMG-2454.jpg

IMG-2455.jpg

Katie’s home…
IMG-2456.jpg

Certainly no reason to apologize! That does look good . I'll be definitely getting Kate , the carrier deck , I'm not so sure about but it still looks cool. Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead. when is this due out?

26 minutes ago, Borsos said:

Puh, now I need two kits, one for building an in-flight model, the other one in front of the carrier deck. But where to get 1:35 Japanese Naval figures…?

Andreas

Border models is making nice resin figures. Guess they will release a set or two of naval figures. The AM guys will also come to the rescue. Remember the set of Germans for the Bf-109 kit.

Regards

- dutik

It appears to me that Border is serious about their expanding line of 1/35th aircraft and that doesn't bother me one bit. I got a special shelving unit just for 1/35. Bring it on I say as their quality has really stepped up from their first issues[wasn't too impressed with their Bf-109]. T.he only real concern I have is aftermarket decals  

2 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

I have 1/32 models sitting right next to 1/48 ... and I sleep just fine at night.  :shrug:

Must be me W8t0S0k.gif

No brother it ain't just you, I do it too, hell, I got some 1/72 scale mixed in there too. I'm not about to miss out on a quality kit just because it's a different scale. This is right in my wheelhouse , ww2 Japanese aircraft.