F-16 Fighting Falcon

Ted Barrett

Managed to squeeze a little bit more into my kit while my mother was visiting. :D

The seat is now glued in place instead of sitting loose...I'll worry about seat belts a bit later.  And the hud pieces are glued in place and painted.

jzrRNBR.jpg

8hRLRmJ.jpg

eD6tl32.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks phasephantomphixer and ScottsGT (really like your rollout colours version!) for your comments and anyone else who commented or reacted as well.

I've enjoyed working on this kit, which is good as I have, I think another 2 or 3 of them to build up.  Unfortunately I've run out of gas for the build and time on this Group Build, so Kevin if you could move this over to Works in Progress for me that would be greatly appreciated and I can share further work on my F-16 when I get back to it.

For now I have started working on an 1/32 Eduard Bf 109E-1 to keep myself at the workbench.  :)

Talk to everyone soon,

Ted

26 minutes ago, Ted Barrett said:

Unfortunately I've run out of gas for the build and time on this Group Build, so Kevin if you could move this over to Works in Progress for me that would be greatly appreciated and I can share further work on my F-16 when I get back to it.

Done!

Kev