Nakajima B5N2 Kate planned - 1:35 - Border Models

Trak-Tor

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, mywifehatesmodels said:

Comparing to Infinity, I'm starting to think that maybe I shouldn't have been so hasty about swearing off 1/35 scale. Just Sayin'... :whistle:

John

It'll be ok , there's still time to reconsider. Their Kate looks good from what I've seen . Their FW-190 looks good too , I almost ALMOST got one but I wanted to save up for the Kate. It's more to my liking not that there's anything wrong with the FW. Just check out Quang's build . lookin' real good and he did a super job on it too! I'll pass on the Akagi deck scene, don't have enough room for that.

1 hour ago, mywifehatesmodels said:

Comparing to Infinity, I'm starting to think that maybe I shouldn't have been so hasty about swearing off 1/35 scale. Just Sayin'... :whistle:

John

When I take into account HpH‘s prices for larger resin kits, the quality of Border‘s models (I have the 109, the Ju87 and some armor kits, all amazing; and quang‘s pictures of his 190 are the definite proof) and Squadron‘s price of less than 75$ for the Border Kate, my decision is made.

You might be able to buy a whole Akagi kit in 1:35 from border , not just a part of it’s decking, for the price of a HPH Kate… :P

Andreas