New KFIR C2 and C7 Conversions

dustiepal

On 4/27/2023 at 1:24 AM, eoyguy said:

BTW, if anyone wants to do a non-Kfir Mirage like the Nesher/Dagger or M5/M50 (and maybe applicable to others), Antarki released 4-5 conversions and decals. I got the Nesher/Dagger conversion and it looks pretty nice. They are on FB. I had to message them to be sure they were selling their stuff, their messages on FB can be a little confusing

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063482233058

Hi,

I also bought a Mirage M5 resin conversion and the HUUUGE decal sheet from Antarki.

Very nice resin, well designed with nice details and good castings.

Howewer, the cockpit update is a bit lazy with only a front instrument panel that look a bit oversized to me. It lacks the MK10 seat and the front IP coaming.

The equipments behind the seat, on the rear bulk, need also updated parts.

So... I bought the Reskit Mk10 seat, and I started to CAD design a whole new Mirage M5 Cockpit for a Chilean Elkan. First test prints are OK, need to add all the detail now.

This is a copy of FB message from Aztec

We're having a new batch of Kits of Kfir C2 & Kfir C7 ready soon, so we're launching the pre-sale of them right now.
Shippings of kits will start at beginnings of July. Get yours now in the links below:
Also, don't forget you can decorate your Kfirs with our decal 32-089: https://aztecmodels.com/coll.../kfir/products/d-089-iai-kfir

Well-the C.10 preorder is open

Aztec Models will bring soon a new Limited Production conversion for the Kfir Family, this time we'll bring the conversion kit to convert your Italeri Mirage IIIE kit into a Kfir C10.
Shipping will begin at mid of July, but you can reserve yours now in the link below.

• 2 weeks later...