Hannants - How Long?

LSP_K2

I've had them deliver in about a week, or up to about 3 weeks using the cheapest shipping method at the time. The biggest delay for me has always been having my packages sit in US Customs in NY or NJ - sometimes for a week to 10 days. 

I'm about 100 miles east of NYC, so getting to you in the middle of the US will probably take longer than what I'm used to here. 

HTH,

D

Last order I placed took ten days to Kingston, Ontario in Canada...and most of that time was in Canada Customs. Generally I expect it to take ten days to two weeks. I order probably three or four times a year and have never had a problem.

Richard

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

And it's still in Chicago. Thank goodness I won't need it until mid-August, as it may actually be here by then.

Chicago hub is a sore spot for me, they have actually returned my packages back overseas for no reason and when I placed a trace on it, they couldn't find it. I lost a Trumpeter 1/350 carrier that way. Took me 9 months to get it replaced.

1 hour ago, kap64 said:

Chicago hub is a sore spot for me, they have actually returned my packages back overseas for no reason and when I placed a trace on it, they couldn't find it. I lost a Trumpeter 1/350 carrier that way. Took me 9 months to get it replaced.

NY is the same thing. They returned two packages back to Italy this year (so far), the shipping got them back and there was no reason for return, they resent exactly as-is and they both came through no issues second time around. Who knows.

Currently have another package from Italy that made it past NY at least and into NC in mid June, departed Raleigh and nothing since then. Local PO is useless. Submitted online search and just as useless (no response).

In short, international mail is still up in the air. Sometimes it goes super fast, other times it's still at 2020 levels of 2-3 months transit time. Seems to be no rhyme or reason. I've had delays/sits both in the US and also other country's mail handlers.