RCAF MUSTANG...403 Squadron Calgary. Mid 50's

williamj

Well the Revell Kit is a bargain..nice model.Now I did use the Tam. tail with fillet as well as the main canopy(kit's was a little distorted).

One bit of advice,secure your flaps (up or down) before you paint.. you'll have a time getting them in place after the fact. Grrrrrr.

Added a bit of my own extras lying about to bring it up,Baracudacast wheels,and some of their cockpit items,re-worked pilot,scribed a bit of detail into the areas that kinda needed it,

Well ..you get the idea.   Summation?  I did enjoy this rather quick build and recommend it..just don't toss out any Tam. spare Pony parts,you can use them and they'll fit.

Hope you like.Warm regards, Bill. 

hv0ETJ.jpg

EFtaLt.jpgshXxmn.jpgT0EjT4.jpg5J9LhQ.jpg75Sglq.jpgp3CI8P.jpgpAfj5n.jpg

Edited by williamj

On 3/25/2021 at 8:54 AM, Wolf Buddee said:

Beautifully done Bill!

But then again I wouldn’t expect anything less from The Lawlor Works. The pilot and ground crew figures give it another added dimension. Love it Bro!

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Wolf,appreciated..Hey are you still thinking about IPMS Las Vegas at all ? 

Edited by williamj

North-American-P-51D-Mustang-Mk--4--92811024px-MUSTANG_RCAF_9221.jpgExceptional work as always William, and ultra fast too. As mentioned before , that pilot looks Uber-real ! That antenna wire installation takes my breath. Flawless.

:bow:

Truly yours

Martin

PS: see, I didn't say anything stupid :punk:

Edited by Martinnfb

17 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

North-American-P-51D-Mustang-Mk--4--92811024px-MUSTANG_RCAF_9221.jpgExceptional work as always William, and ultra fast too. As mentioned before , that pilot looks Uber-real ! That antenna wire installation takes my breath. Flawless.

:bow:

Truly yours

Martin

PS: see, I didn't say anything stupid :punk:

Thanks for that buddy...PS: I guess there is a first time for everything.:DodgeBall: