Zukei Mura: a jet in 1/32???

timvkampen

Enough with CAD drawings and macro pics of test shots!

Bring on the plastic. If it's not ready, just wait until it is to make the announcement.

Having said that, what the world needs now is an early version of the F-86F Sabrejet with narrow wing and working slats. All in 1/32 of course.

Holding my breath,

Quang

On 11/16/2018 at 1:37 PM, ssculptor said:

The next time you talk to the Z-M manager please mention the need for a 1/32 Val, Kate and a few others from the early WW2 era.

Thanks,

:punk:

He's waiting for your pack of information loaded with images, drawings, manufacturers drawings, potted history etc, he can't understand why he hasn't received them from you already.

Graham

On 11/16/2018 at 4:37 AM, F16 said:

Hi

I vote for experimental aircrafts like YF-17, YF-16, X-3, X-5, XP-84, etc...

or some other Strange Shapes In The Sky ...

F16

THANK YOU! I have wanted 1/32 YF-16 for 40 years. I got to sit in cockpit of one of first two test birds at Edwards AFB. My Dad ran the weapons shop.

8 hours ago, GrahamF said:

I've got a novel idea, rather than keep asking for new kits what about buying the ones that were previously asked for?

Graham

Actually, a ton of modelers here have already bought a lot of the more recent kits, and is probably why they want even more newer kits still.

8 hours ago, GrahamF said:

I've got a novel idea, rather than keep asking for new kits what about buying the ones that were previously asked for?

Graham

What precisely was previously asked for in 1/32 or larger that's not selling? 

I've been asking for ten years for several "missing" 1960s-1970s Cold War jets that have not seen IM fruition. I won't bore you with a litany of names but one's Swedish and the other Russian. 

Another is French, has come out, and I've bought three already. The Tamiya Mossie, one, but I'd buy a second if they did an NF.XIX bullnose boxing. A-6, bought. Voodoos in 1/48, bought x 4 as there's nuffin in 1/32. Su-33 in 1/48, ditto - hello Tan Model:please: - bought. 

Tony

I see no need for another noxie WW2 fighter.:blowup:

I have all the Fw-190 kits (some built) and spending good money and time buildling another is just a waste.

What am I gonna get, another Fw-190 with maybe 2 to 5% more detail? Not worth even talking about it.

Also the noxies killed enough of my relatives, both combatants and civilians, to make  me refuse spending 1 cent for another version of a 190.

On the other hand any Dornier 17, 215 or 217 sourkraut bomber will be more than welcome. Also any multiengine cherman float plane and flying boat will also be welcome.. 

I do not care about the correct number and location of rivets and panels on my models.

I am pleased by the appearance of the Lancaster, B-17,  B-24 and B-25, He-111 and Ju-88 as 1/32 injection molded kits.

All in all I am pleased by the appearance of any 1/32 multiengined bomber from any country on the market. We certinly can use kits of the Russian, Japanese, and Italian multingined bombers. 

:punk:

Choice is never a bad thing. I would rather have to choose from a number of good/bad models than be stuck with one good/bad model. 
I will never understand the "anger" of those people who say "I do not want this, I do not need this". If you do not need something and you know it, you should feel "serene". 

Radu 

Edited by Radub