Paul Fisher Fire Relief - GoFundMe

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

Most of us will by now be aware that Paul Fisher lost his home and livelihood in the recent California fires. Thankfully Paul and his family are safe, but he now needs our support, and to that end I've set up a GoFundMe campaign to provide him with whatever financial assistance we can muster. Please click on the link below to help out:

https://www.gofundme.com/paul-fisher-fire-relief

Hopefully this will help Paul get back on his feet again, and get some more of his wonderful products out to the modelling community.

Kev

5 minutes ago, r0t0rdr1ver said:

Dang, I’m so sorry to hear about this. So many have lost so much due to these fires. My prayers are with Paul, his family and all those affected by the California wildfires. 

Thanks for setting this up Kevin, I’ve given what I can for now...unemployed at the moment. 

Cheers! There are no obligations here, and all help of any sort will be gratefully accepted by Paul, I'm sure.

Kev

3 minutes ago, Daniel460 said:

Glad to see this! :thumbsup:

Can we pin this Kev?

Thanks,

Dan

Have you ever noticed that pinned threads tend to disappear from view? And you forget they're even there? Yeah, me too. I might convert it into an announcement at some stage, however.

Kev

28 minutes ago, Menelaos said:

6,193$  and counting!

At the rate it's going, we'll make our initial US$10k goal within the first 24 hours! I'm not sure if I'll reset the goal after that, but I do intend to keep the campaign going for as long as required, or until donations dry up.

Kev

3 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

At the rate it's going, we'll make our initial US$10k goal within the first 24 hours! I'm not sure if I'll reset the goal after that, but I do intend to keep the campaign going for as long as required, or until donations dry up.

Kev

let it open Kev, they need the money....