ICM 1:32 Bucker Bu-131D - out in UK

Iain

I can understand the sentiment of no more trainers, but would be incredibly pleased to obtain a two seat Jaguar or Viggen.I can enjoy any aircraft that carried a "strange" color scheme or an obscure insignia, regardless of the number of seats.

I hope ICM makes more aircraft of the 30's, regardless of their use, but in support of Hubert, I'd love to see them make a whole hangar full of racing planes.

Tnarg

Cool !

We need more trainers... just sayin' ;)

Hubert

Couldn't agree more with you there Hubert.

Max

I agree too.  Surely trainers are the most important type of all: if not for them, there would be no crews to fly anything else. :piliot:

Anyway, they have great colour schemes, what's not to like about 1970s RAF red/white/grey, for example?

I had this on "watching" at Hannants, I've just received the email to say it's in stock.

Edited by MikeC

What is the difference between a 'D' and the 'B' version that will be released later this year?

I *think* it's the cowling sections Hans - will advise when I have it in my hands.

Perhaps ICM may give us a Po-2 at some point - would love one of those!

Iain

Thanks Ian, looking forward to your review. The 'B' was used by the Dutch air forces, both at home and in the Dutch East Indies as well as flying clubs pre-war.

Messerschmitt Bf 109A-D...and perhaps they could be bribed to produce a Val or a Kate..

Ok for the japanese aircraft, but for the Bf-109A to D, you can already build any version (even the swiss D) with the Alleycat conversions, pretty cheap and easy to build.

Messerschmitt Bf 109A-D...and perhaps they could be bribed to produce a Val or a Kate..

Sorry, IMHO we need another 109 in 1/32 about as much as we need to lose an arm or a leg ....

(On the other hand, I would have said the same about a new 1/32 P-51D, and Revell seem they can't churn them out fast enough, and I can bet a Tamiya 1/32 Me 109 would be their best-ever sale :hmmm:)

Never mind my flawed market understanding : bring on the Jungman, ICM :)!

Hubert

I agree too.  Surely trainers are the most important type of all: if not for them, there would be no crews to fly anything else. :piliot

I had this on "watching" at Hannants, I've just received the email to say it's in stock.

Thanks for that info Mike, just ordered one and it may, weather permitting, be waiting for me when I get home from Turkey next week! Could slot the build in between two Bf110s.

Max