New Zoukei-Mura 1/32nd projects TBA

Aerobat

Hi Guys,

Ki-45??? Are you for real? That's just blown my retirement plan well out of the window. Here's me finishing off my Hasegawa Raiden, preparing myself to do a Zoukei-Mura Raiden and saving up for their Focke-Wulfs too. All happy and prepared for some serious retirement and this announcement comes along.

I've got three options. 1: don't buy the kit (not even going to consider that one). 2: starve (not an option). 3: work a bit longer.

So that's me stuffed then, I carry on working.

On the happy side, my Maketar masks for the Raiden turned up this morning.

Regards,

Bruce Crosby

Wow. What good times we live in. I could only imagine a few years ago these two aircraft would ever be molded in my life time. Unbelievable. Even Alan's dream of a REX would be most welcomed. We certainly live in great times.

I'm not really a jet guy but I'd love to see someday 8-9 Pages devoted on LSP for you jet guys complaining on the extra deep rivits or lack there of, on an F-102 or 106 some day for you blow torch guys.

Now please bring us a Lancaster. Ha!

Guest Peterpools

What happened to the Tigercat? Rog jogged my brain and the Big Cat is coming from HPH. Looking foward to all three kits .. And may I add, I'll be quite a bit poorer.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Yeepeee! At last, we will get again something different from Phantoms, Fw, Mustangs and other Tomcats!

Don't get me wrong I am ecstatic when a new release of such classic topics is announced but I am in heaven when such original topics are announced!!!

Well done ZM!

It seems my post related to Japanese twins was hopefully close to reality. I am also very happy for the Hs129 as I never succeeded in getting the resin one... Now I am actually happy for both reasons!

What happened tothe Tigercat?

Peter

Peter ...

Are you getting your companies mixed up, lol :D ...

Up until now we've been expecting ZM to unveil the previously announced Fw190's ... Apparently ... They've slid another couple of 1/32 kits into the mix ...

A new move from ZM ... I've only ever seen one release/one development at a time from these guys ... it looks like they're starting to go for multiple projects!

The Tigercat is coming from HpH ... in resin ...

Rog :)

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Rog

Can I claim CRS? In that case I'm a happy camper all the way around

as there are now three new kits I'm excited about!!!!

Peter

Edited by Peterpools