Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Wouter last won the day on May 12

Wouter had the most liked content!

About Wouter

  • Rank
    Senior Member
  • Birthday 04/21/1979

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  • Interests
    Mostly WW2 related, german armor and planes. And I would really like to see a Fokker G-1 in glorious 1/32!

Recent Profile Visitors

241 profile views
  1. Wouter

    HpH L-39 Albatros Czech Air Force.

    Awesome build Eric and some great photography. It really brings out the best in/of the model
  2. At €25 - €30 euro this should be a good seller. I've seen some test shots at the KmK show in Belgium and it looked really good. I know I'm gonna buy two or three.
  3. Wouter

    1/32 ZM Horten 229 / Eday 2018

    All i can say... WoW! Fantastic model, no wonder you won first price.
  4. Absolutely stunning! Hats off for you.
  5. Wouter

    1/32 Revell Spitfire MKIIa

    Great paintjob David, indeed very natural. Only bit I would nitpick about is the large patch of aluminium at the wing root (a bit to big to my taste).
  6. Hi John, this is not the same paintjob as the sole surviving example, but they were all painted in RLM 81/82 colors according to Christoph Vernaleken and Martin Handig (authority on this subject). Except for the nightfigther versions which where painted in RLM 74/75.
  7. Wouter

    HpH Me410 B2/U2/R3

    I with you on this one. I would buy/build one in IM in a heartbeat!
  8. Wouter

    Me-410 info sought

    Hi Gaz, I finished the HpH Me410 in 2016. My WIP thread can be found her± https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?/topic/53305-hph-me410-b2u2r3-variant-finished/& I collected a lot of research for this build, about 750MB. If you´re interested contact me over PM and we can exchange some info. Cheers, Wouter
  9. Wouter

    Yak 9 M/T Silver wings 1/32

    I'm on the fence...
  10. Wouter

    ME-262 Trumpeter 1/32

    Wow, super Nice! The second picture looks almost real. Very well done.
  11. Thanks all, for your continued interest and positive comments. It was my pleasure to share this one with all of you. @ The Dude : true there are not many completed AIMS conversions, especially not this one. It's not for everyone as they require a lot of work to get the most out of it. But there are currently a few Bf110 G2/4 conversions being build right here on LSP.
  12. Wouter

    AIMS Ju388 L1 conversion - Finished!

    Thnx! Pictures of the finished model now in the RFI section: Ready for Inspection