She's Got A Ticket To Ride.......Finished.

williamj

Thanks guys...Ya it's a decal Dean..plaid upholstery got from the car guys,,and it was a Bi@#$ to get in on,had to cut a dress pattern in 32nd.LOL.

Hi William,

I'm disappointed to learn that that plaid is a decal. After all the work you lavished on the models, you could at least hand-paint a tartan on that dress!  :BANGHEAD2:

Hi William,

I'm disappointed to learn that that plaid is a decal. After all the work you lavished on the models, you could at least hand-paint a tartan on that dress!  :BANGHEAD2:

LOL.. Quang. Would have to be one of those famous Spanish figure painters who's work we see in magazines all the time..Way beyond me I'm afraid.

It took all I had just to cut out a 32nd dress pattern for cripes sake.

Guest Peterpools

Absolutely a time capsule to the Golden Age of Aviation. Spectacular work; simply beautifully done.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter

AWESOME build William, but then again, that's what we expect from you!  I'm not usually much of a diorama fan at the best of times, but you absolutely nailed this one.  Unlike some diorama's that detract from the aircraft, this one really adds to the vintage and mood of the time frame.  Excellent work.

Just superb! Having made one of these Tiger Moths fairly recently I know how much work it takes to transform this kit from simple and a little toylike to refined. But adding it to such a charming setting with the car and figures takes it into yet another level.

Mike