Trumpeter 1/24 news!

Hardcore

over at cybermodeler i saw they have updated the kit release list. I don't build in that scale myself, yet,but thought i should share:

Trumpeter Fw 190A-6/8 24 2419 2015

Also a Ju 87D-3 in same scale with number 2420.

If Airfix did another 1/24 classic British jet to go with the Harriers I might be tempted to up scales for a year.

The existing Trumpies are very good. I especially like their Hurricane. It seems big is king at the moment.

Tony

Looking forward to this new FW  in 1/24, and hopefully some good aftermarket accessories.  Love the D9, but the engine cowl hinge curves are really hard to fix.  Too bad that Grey Matters has disappeared and or become non-responsive as they hold the JR molds for the 1/24 D13, but now don't seem very interested in producing this anymore even for a 1 time run.  

Paul

Trump's been dropping hints about a 1/24 FW-190A since dinosaurs roamed the earth -- although once they come up with release dates and kit numbers, the credibility factor jumps up several notches.  If this one's as good as their Dora, count me in.  I've always wanted to do a 1/24 radial fighter.   

Jerry Peterson

Guest Clunkmeister

The big 4, in order: 109, P-51D, Spit, 190.  

Expect nothing else and you won't be disappointed.