1/32 Trumpeter EE Lightning F.Mk.6 XS904

Derek B

You should finish more of your models now you are getting back into the habit ,you always had a "latest offering" to show when we were at Scampton :D before the Hendon assignment.:bow:

If only my skills as a modeller had improved a quarter of yours over the years, then I would be a happy bunny.

Now about that large scale Victor?:please: 

2 hours ago, Victor K2 said:

You should finish more of your models now you are getting back into the habit ,you always had a "latest offering" to show when we were at Scampton :D before the Hendon assignment.:bow:

If only my skills as a modeller had improved a quarter of yours over the years, then I would be a happy bunny.

Now about that large scale Victor?:please:

Thanks Bob. I am making a 1/48 Rolls Royce Armoured car and a Airspeed Oxford for someone else at the moment (see the Non-LSP section, the I shall be free! :)

I would love to make a large scale Victor! :thumbsup:

Derek

Having already assembled the cockpit (I started this kit six years ago, but was unable continue or complete until now), I found that I was dissatisfied with both the standard kit cockpit and the quality of the grey paint I had used to paint it with. Therefore, I ripped the cockpit apart, stripped it of paint and repaired it so that I could start again. I have attempted to improve the cockpit by adding my own scratch built details and rearranging the throttle panel.

Q3bpfvG.jpeg

UShgQSn.jpeg

XslXNmN.jpeg

15nGbxB.jpeg

0BEixWF.jpeg

Derek

7 hours ago, mozart said:

Holding my breath for the final “reveal” Derek! :beer4:

So am I Max! (Still time to screw it up! :D).

Weathering and blending done (brush painted). Steel tip and screw heads to paint then it's done.

XA6v5WL.jpeg

mqXJ73l.jpeg

u1LkS24.jpeg

suhKYMg.jpeg

Derek