Poll: 1/32 Jaguar Gr.1

LSP_Kevin

1/32 Jaguar Gr.1  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a 1/32 Jaguar Gr.1 from Kitty Hawk?

• Yes
    • No

Tnarg, I'd buy that kit. Whatever goes in the box should be a good shape and with reasonable detail. It economic considerations limit what goes in the box, fine, I'll be happiest if I can use it all. What does mystify me sometimes is that sometimes kit boxes are stuffed with parts I'll bin, because they are just, well, wrong. Jet engines, internal structures you will never see, and an awful lot of ordnance seems to be in this category. I'd far rather have a simple kit that is fully researched, than a complex kit most of which is useless.

Just my opinion of course!

Tim

Please, please, please Kitty Hawk do the Jaguar and show those short sighted people at Airfix the way to go. I would buy four as i'd want one in gray/green camo, one gulf war one, one all over gray, and should you do one a two seater. Also could you consider doing a Buccaneer, an accurate Lightning, a Sea Harrier FRS1/FA2 and GR3, a British Phantom, a Sea Vixen, a Mirage F1/2000 and a Saab Gripen and Viggan. All of which i think would have given Airfix the right to print money should they ever see the light and move up to 1/32 scale.

I just saw a Jaguar in its native colors... an actual Jaguar coat. I'd have to make one of those if this kit comes out. Way too cool. Probably like that mountain of Viggen Splinter camo you just have to climb, but it takes all the skills you have to get there.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:A_specially_painted_Jaguar_aircraft_takes_to_the_skies_over_RAF_Coningsby_for_a_final_flight_MOD_45148743.jpg

The interesting thing about this plane is that you can do so many things with it. Nose art from the Gulf, desert colors, jungle colors, arctic colors... it just doesn't quit.

Tnarg

I voted no. I would rather see an A-37......

Id rather see BOTH!!

The Jag is SUCH a cool and interesting looking jet VS so many of the normal looking flame throwers out there...................I just love it and all of its unusual and interesting schemes. Considering my stint in the USN, it seems SO much more interesting than the generic all grays I was used to seeing.

As for a Dragonfly in 32nd, not to get too off topic here, I would think with its size and ordinance availability, it would be another hit in 32nd.

Man, even if we get a single seater, and the two-holer doesn't appear, I would buy a single seater in a heart-beat....................along the same lines as above, where the misc internals are left OUT of the kit, and well researched and thought out exterior with different version/nose options would be available.

Im not 100% on the diffs between the two-holer and the single seater, but a T.2/T.4 has always been on my wish list, and would think the AM guys could make a conversion that would fit the bill without going into the stratosphere w/regard to price point.

1491874.jpg