LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

On 3/11/2019 at 10:53 PM, LSP_K2 said:

This just arrived today, and at first glance, it looks magnificent. I'll be popping off a review of it, hopefully sometime in the next week or so.

nA5W8K.jpg

Nice haul! They asked me to provide some photos for their next book and I could not resist to send them a bucketload of images... Stay tuned!

Regards

- dutik

3 hours ago, dutik said:

Nice haul! They asked me to provide some photos for their next book and I could not resist to send them a bucketload of images... Stay tuned!

Regards

- dutik

Very cool. I hadn't realized until I read more in the book last night, just what a collaborative effort these books really are.

Last weekend i tried the new Real Colors from AK Interactive. I was stunned by the quality of the paint. Also their Aircraft colors are very interesting so i decided to buy all the 133 colors from their Aircraft range.

Today, this was delivered at my doorstep.

All colors where securely packed into a carton box.

gaAeOvOl.jpg

The wooden transport box is a nice add-on, maybe not necessary to buy for most of us, but still for me a nice way of storing my paints due to some space problems.

wjrpvbsl.jpg

Paint's where all stored by color number into the wooden box........Nope guy's, you have to do it by yourself.:D

dybEVOil.jpg

AK included some extra items into the package like a color equivalent cart and some stickers.

LTn2m4Hl.jpg

Greetz

Danny

On 3/28/2019 at 9:46 AM, DannyVM said:

Last weekend i tried the new Real Colors from AK Interactive. I was stunned by the quality of the paint. Also their Aircraft colors are very interesting so i decided to buy all the 133 colors from their Aircraft range.

Today, this was delivered at my doorstep.

All colors where securely packed into a carton box.

gaAeOvOl.jpg

The wooden transport box is a nice add-on, maybe not necessary to buy for most of us, but still for me a nice way of storing my paints due to some space problems.

Danny

Love the paints.  They are going to put a hurt on those that use Tamiya.  BTW, make sure you go through and hand tighten each lid.  I got some a few weeks ago that had loose lids and as a result, five jars leaked all over.  Luckily it was confined to the set boxes.  AK was great and sent replacements after I sent pics. 

On 3/28/2019 at 2:47 PM, Out2gtcha said:

Great haul Danny!  I wish I had the cash myself to make a big paint purchase like that.  :D

Thank's mate. 300€ is the exact price i payed for these. Free shipping included.

8 hours ago, nichenson said:

Love the paints.  They are going to put a hurt on those that use Tamiya.  BTW, make sure you go through and hand tighten each lid.  I got some a few weeks ago that had loose lids and as a result, five jars leaked all over.  Luckily it was confined to the set boxes.  AK was great and sent replacements after I sent pics. 

They are indeed great paints. Yesterday i tested and secured all jars. I remember i saw a post where the jars where opened inside the package, i don't know if it was your post??

I managed to fufill an ambition , and I finally managed to find an HK Models Meteor, and an increasingly rare Fisher F8 conversion for fairly decent £100 

I don't know if I'll build it , and hang on to it for the time being , we'll see :innocent: