LSP_K2

Make the others jealous

Today i received some very nice book's from a very good friend of mine. My airplane book library is extended with about 41 superb books. He don't want them anymore, and the best part, they are all in a pristine condition.

grlIqv4l.jpg

g52Rtg3l.jpg

Zv9PRdfl.jpg

ilyVM9yl.jpg

Sr4aagdl.jpg

DannyVM Love that library addition! Definitely has a spot in this thread!

Today I opened up a model I got a few months back, an old Revell Baa Baa Black Sheep kit. My Uncle Dennis was reminiscing and told me he used to shoot his toy bow and arrow at these Corsairs as they flew over. He lived right by the old Goodyear AirDock in Akron Ohio. So I went looking for something to build for him. Picked it up at my LSP. When I asked about a Corsair kit in 1/32 the owner said he thought he had one in the basement. Sure thing he did.

IMG_4042-L.jpg

Always thought the box was a little heavy and when I opened it up today what a surprise. Someone had dropped in a Meng Air Modeller highlighting a Corsair build!

IMG_4043-L.jpg

IMG_4044-L.jpg

'cause I am such a nice guy :thumbsup: , and SWMBO came to the opinion that I am taking a real lot of pictures (modelling and military museums related) my Xmas present was this beautiful toy:

img_1089g3ius.jpg

Pentax K-70 with 18-50mm zoom. Well, I had a reflex camera with Pentax bajonet back in the days when taking photos was related to negative film, so I own still some lenses with Pentax bajonet, even one ready for AF cameras. So Pentax was the choice. Special feature: The K-70 is dust- and wheaterproof. The right tool to stroll around open air displays collecting photos for your next modelling project :thumbsup:

Regards

- dutik

A late Christmas present, brought by the postman. Time to do some research regarding the subject.

fQ8EvYTl.jpg

I all ready had the kit, the decals and the figures. Now i need to do some findings regarding some details found on the A-6A/KA-6D airframes. I know that there are wrong ejection seat's in the Avionix update kit, but that's the least of my problems.

YNlm0Nol.jpg

Regards

Danny

I also got a very nice Christmas present: a book I was looking after for ages: The blue-nosed bastards of Bodney. I finally concluded it was close to impossible to find one for a reasonable price. So, the amount was not cheap but at least I got a pristine copy and it has been signed by close to ten pilots and crew chiefs of the 352nd fighter group! I am happy. 

I fell for the trap.  We both agreed no gifts since the wife wants to take a big trip in March.  So as a joke, I bought he an electric toothbrush she was telling a friend about.  

Christmas morning she gave me a new $1000 iPad I’m posting from right now.  :mellow:

I’ll never fall for that one again.

Lol. At least you git her a toothbrush.. 

Btw witch credit card did ahe use

.. might be a from me to me :p

Edited by Neo