Hasegawa P-47 in Mexican Air Force markings

dmthamade

Guest Peterpools

Don

Awesome build on the Jug. Really appreciate the finished photos, as I'm knee deep in my own Jug build right now.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My response when looking at the first photo: "OH, YES!"

Very unique markings, too. I love a model that breaks away from the norm and one done as well as this.....priceless!

John

I was attracted to the markings because of the unique subject and colors. Usually I build grey jets, once in a while I do something different.

Another stunning build Don! You really do have a knack for natural metal finishes. May I publish it on the website?

Kev

The NMF on all my builds are from a Tamiya spray bomb. I could never master alclad, turned a couple of expensive builds into shiny scrap trying Alclad. The Tamiya sprays are so easy to use, forgiving and tough as nails when dry. Yes!! Publish away!!

I was attracted to the markings because of the unique subject and colors. Usually I build grey jets, once in a while I do something different.

The NMF on all my builds are from a Tamiya spray bomb. I could never master alclad, turned a couple of expensive builds into shiny scrap trying Alclad. The Tamiya sprays are so easy to use, forgiving and tough as nails when dry. Yes!! Publish away!!

Thanks Don. Fully agree on the Tamiya rattle can silvers too. Bullet proof and a great finish. They also airbrush really well if you can be bothered decanting them.

Kev