NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

WOW! A 1/32nd Gigant?!?!??      Well now only 1 thing left to produce in 32nd  for a diorama that would take up an entire IPMS comp display table....................

He111Z-23f-s.jpg

Well, there is already a conversion for the He111 Z Zwilling in 1/32:

He111Z_5__12228.1423768541.1280.1280.JPG

You can buy it at Field Armor and Tanks. As far as I know not the best guys in town, but it's there if you want it. Of course you have to source not one but two Revell He111 H6 kits, so your looking at a (2 x 70 + 90) 230 dollar conversion...

http://www.fieldofarmortanks.com/lsc32469z2-large-scale-conversion-1-32-heinkel-he-111z-zwilling-conversion/

I reckon the price tag for the Me323 will be at least $ 750,- given the price tag from the PBY catalina... Then again, you won't be building this kit in a month, so the price vs time isn't that bad I guess :hmmm: .

Cheers, Wouter

Well, there is already a conversion for the He111 Z Zwilling in 1/32:

He111Z_5__12228.1423768541.1280.1280.JPG

You can buy it at Field Armor and Tanks. As far as I know not the best guys in town, but it's there if you want it. Of course you have to source not one but two Revell He111 H6 kits, so your looking at a (2 x 70 + 90) 230 dollar conversion...

http://www.fieldofarmortanks.com/lsc32469z2-large-scale-conversion-1-32-heinkel-he-111z-zwilling-conversion/

I reckon the price tag for the Me323 will be at least $ 750,- given the price tag from the PBY catalina... Then again, you won't be building this kit in a month, so the price vs time isn't that bad I guess :hmmm: .

Cheers, Wouter

Yep, Ive seen that conversion several times, but I was referring to an entire IM  kit, VS an upgrade or resin conversion that you have to buy two kits for.

A 1/32 Gigant, Constellation & He177?!? Real 1/32 models?!

I can only assume I died & went to heaven - did I get many people at the funeral? I hope it wasn't too painful.

I knew that mushroom last looked dodgy.

At least the insurance will pay out to the wife - Kerching!

And LSP & 1/32 aeroplane modelling in heaven - who'd have thought?

I imagine that it will cost quite a bit. Just the cost of the paint would be discouraging. :help:

I had the paper card model of it in 1/33 and that came with a paper card model of a Wehrmacht truck to put in it.

It is a rather interesting appearing aircraft. That is a nice way of saying ugly but, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It will be a challenge for any modeler who purchases one.

Thus I applaud and am in awe of the kit manufacturer and also the modelers who will build this kit.

Good for all of you! :thumbsup:

Stephen

:frantic:  :frantic:   :frantic:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Hubert

I agree, the Connie was and is the most beautiful airplane ever made.

Tigger has the vacuform model available for sale if anyone is interested.  Iain has been building his for a few years now.

Stephen

Their first kit will be the Me-323. This can be in 2016, but also in 2017. What I know so far is that HpH will do the fuselage and wing parts, Profimodeller will do the interior.

The fuselage and wings of the 1/48 Gigant from MPM were also made by HpH.

One of the planes we discussed is a bomber and the other one a recce plane. No B-52, it´s simply too large.

If you want a bomber and a reece plane, the B-45 was both.  Hint, hint.  And it flew with British markings too.

Matt  :frantic:

Hi!

Thank you all who visited us in Telford. On the long way back we decided:

we will do some tutorial how to build resins (by the way it is easer and better them plastic :-))

"Extreme model" really will be.

In relatively short time we would like to offered you:

In 1:32:

Gigant off course,

DC-3, C-47

Conie (the best plane) have to be (I hope :-))))  - long therm 

then in 1:18 scale (fibreglass fuselage and wings, resins, ....... you know what all :-))

SPAD VII

Me-109 E

F-18

I hope everybody will found something interesting. Are not we crazy  :mental:  :innocent:  :help:

Edited by Mirek O