NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

Hi,

here´s the first look at the Ta-154, it will be available at Telford. The price is Euro198,-

My examples do not include decals and seatbelts, I will get it next week.20151101_122203_zpsr0gtposg.jpg20151031_165036_zpsg9o4zd6r.jpg

Now some pics of the parts

20151101_123623_zps43okxeee.jpg20151101_122515_zpsxnbiicv1.jpg20151101_123230_zpsalq0v6an.jpg20151101_124128_zpsefoceoy8.jpg

Back and front of the cooler

20151101_124033_zpsg7yj2db6.jpg

WOW, one of my ALL TIME favorite Luftwaffe planes!     But at over $210 USD, its gonna have to come down a bit or Ill have to find it at a decent bargain for me to even consider a purchase.

Great idea to include purpose-made nose ballast. I've build the PM kit decades ago and it was a tailsitter par excellence, nonwithstandig the lead shot I placed inside the nose.

Sorry, but the price tag is above my modelling wallet. I have eramarked the Breguet of LSP forum origin for the 2016 purchase of the one high-end kit per year. But I have earmarked some funds for the BH-11. The blue and the monochrome markings look very nice to me :wub: , and I have a weak spot for czech design. Just ask about my collection of Skoda, Praga, Tatra tankette and armored car kits... :rolleyes:

Regards

- dutik

My word HpH are a class act arent they.

I dont buy many kits these days but I have their Walrus and it is stunning.  With HpH keeping up with this production and quality I am definitely going to get their C-47, even if I have to rob a bank... :ninja:

Any progress pics?

Cheers

Anthony

My word HpH are a class act arent they.

I dont buy many kits these days but I have their Walrus and it is stunning.  With HpH keeping up with this production and quality I am definitely going to get their C-47, even if I have to rob a bank... :ninja:

Any progress pics?

Cheers

Anthony

Are you building the Walrus yet?

How are you finding it?

I think you and I know how he is finding it if in fact he is building it...........

Very nice, but NOT a beginners kit in ANY way shape or form.

Yes, I was hoping to get some more feedback from somebody who's actually attempted to build it besides us two!

It looks bloody fantastic in the box, I couldn't wait to get started, so I'm curious as to if he's actually started the build yet. Or if he was seduced by the box in the kit, as I was.

Perhaps we are just not very good at modelling in resin!!!

Yes, I was hoping to get some more feedback from somebody who's actually attempted to build it besides us two!

It looks bloody fantastic in the box, I couldn't wait to get started, so I'm curious as to if he's actually started the build yet. Or if he was seduced by the box in the kit, as I was.

Perhaps we are just not very good at modelling in resin!!!

Perhaps!  :lol: But the Walrus just takes some extra fortitude me thinks!    I do think its a great kit, and if you take the parts fit alone, things are not that off.................I think for me, a lot of it is the lack of  structure in places like having to drill and insert your own metal wires to keep the lower wing on and sturdy.    I think also it hinders the build process to have to remove every stinking bloody part from a sheet/pool of resin. It does make clean up harder, and the part oversized if you done remove it all too.

Edited by Out2gtcha