1:32 Lockheed EC-121K Constellation/Warning Star

Iain

bloody hell - that looks brilliant Iain,

thank you for your kind words too - sitting here grinning madly....

I just love seeing this part of a build and I can honestly say... 1) I have never seen so many airscale dials in one place apart from in my stockroom and 2) that IP is easily one of the finest I have seen and 3) I think you might just be catching the cockpit bug - there is no going back now... :frantic:

..loving it :popcorn:

Peter

Thanks guys - comments really appreciated - you're all helping keep the motivation going!  :thumbsup:

Progress-wise I feel like, after years of pushing the rock up the hill, we're now on a slight downward slope.

What I should have done in the first place was just build it and not get too retentive. Am taking some shortcuts from now on - but in areas that shouldn't affect the final look of the model.

Going to see how much I can get done by Friday (off to Telford) - and after this afternoon I have the rest of the week off.  :)

Before bed last night I developed a cunning plan for the seats - based upon those in, of all things, the Revell Lynx helicopter. The seat pans are very similar in size and I've started modding them to make 'Connie' one's. With the new cockpit floor added I can now see the layout and it all seems to be coming together.

Still undecided whether to take her to Telford this year - am sure there will be many who've seen her before that will think/say "hasn't he finished that yet" and "what's the point of displaying that?" - so not sure. Perhaps if I get the fuselage closed up and tail on. We'll see...

Have FUN!

Iain