New 1/32 He-111Z conversion

Guest Vulcan32

That´s just a huge and heavy piece of trash, mine will go straight into the dustbin.

Interesting. Never looked at the set because it's WAY outside of my area of interest for a 1/32 scale display model (R/C, maybe...). But, it was surprising to see ANOTHER '111Z conversion for the Revell kit coming on the market.

Never would have guessed that there was a market to support one, let alone two. 

D

Having in mind the quality of all your models I expect this new one will be wonderful. Great idea to produce this. What will be the release date (mid - end 2016)? I will order one for sure.
Alfons

Edited by abbadur

With all the P-51 Mustangs and Spitfires on the market, I'd be afraid of having it shot down as soon as I built it. Besides there is nothing for it to tow.

Edited by Fred Jack

Definitely way to big to spark my interest and I'd fear no matter how you picked that up it would simply fold in half or at least be constantly fixing cracked wing/fuse joints.

I am not sure how one would even paint it using normal modeling gear.  It would take a special paint room not a modeling paint booth.