Revell 1/32 Bf 110G-4...diving into oblivion!

Nanook

Yeppers, this is happening! I was inspired by looking at the work that Russ did on his '110 years ago and thought 'Well, it's now or never!' and am diving in. Still looking for some markings...I thought I had the kit ones but was sorely mistaken. Our very own Rick G. has been more than kind in sending some goodies to help me jump-start this. I will be using the Eduard interior PE fret for this kit as well. I'm not going to go nuts in fixing the nacelles, though...that's just not happening. However I'll be dropping the flaps and slats. 

Anyhow, I'm starting on it this weekend, folks. I'll keep you posted!

Later,

Lee

IMG_4982_zpsxrr3qrd5.jpg

Lee, I have a Montex set # K32142. Its for the Dragon, but sure it would work on the Revell. Check it out and if you think you can use it, I would send it to you, free of charge, of course.......Harv

Nice choice, Lee, and a great tribute to Russ' legacy at the same time. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

The other Lee  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Thank you, everyone, for the encouragement! I appreciate it. Harvey, I'll see if I can use a combination of the codes on the Montex masks for my build. If so I would be grateful for them. I will let you know, sir.

Thanks all,

Lee

I'm getting ready to embark on the same project.

Goodies so far:

J. Rutman upgrade set

Airwaves resin wheels

Montex Masks

Master FuG 220 radar array

Profimodeller MG 81z MG set

EagleParts spinners

I won't be messing with the nacelles either.

Edited by Mikester