TA-152H Zoukei-Mura - last pics

Warbird

Hello,

The H. Daehne Ta-152H1 propeller resin set ready to build. Like all resin sets it needs, in addition to the removal of the casting block, some sanding here and there but nothing serious. Some parts contains extremely thin lips and thus need careful attention (the spinner base plate e.g.)

img_5010.jpg

Comparison with kit blade.

img_5011.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

It's a H1, as explained on Fighters.

Here is a picture under natural light, showing the colors as they appear to my eyes.

Cheers

img_5112.jpg

Now we talking.....Better contrasts and darker as it is natural i guess than the previous pic, hell i like this, it looks fantastic.

As im a wurger stuck guy myself, but to other builds aswell ;) need too,,,,,since dont want to get burned out on wurgers ;)

/Mal

Thanks!

Hi Mal!

Yes I'll reconsider the way I take pictures since those green shades seem much brighter under my powerful daylight bulbs.

And yes, give a try to this kit as this bird is really something with its endless wings! But beware of the cold shower after a Tamiya überkit...

Salut Hubert! Unfortunately I won't attend the mtg on Friday but anyway I would never rush such a project. That would be the best way to make a mess!

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...