Jump to content

Azgaron

LSP_Members
  • Content Count

    3,537
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Azgaron

  1. I did some touching up and masked the canopy parts and put them in place. After that I painted some RLM66 on the frames and then did some preshade painting with black. After I took this pic I realised that I've missed a few spots, which I've sorted, so now it's ready for paint. Håkan
  2. I just realised that there is almost a month left to finish this build. I'll give it a shot! Håkan
  3. Excellent build David! Looks very nice! Håkan
  4. Thanks for all your time and dedication Kev! Wish you all the best! Håkan
  5. Thank you Dutik and Gaz! Yes, I also think it's the same molds. I have a Frog A8 kit, also same kit but horrible green plastic! After some glueing and holding. puttying and sanding, the wings looks a lot better! Hard place to sand and some rivets lost, but I'm not gonna bother very much. I added a pair of plastic rods in the wheel wells. With some colour and some imagination it can be mistaken for gun barrels! Soon time to mask the canopy and check which other parts that needs to go on before primer
  6. Very nice work with the small switches and hinges! Håkan
  7. Thank you Nick! At that time I mostly built cars and Tamiya tanks and figures! Not even sure if those kits were available here at that time. Back then I only built one kit at the time! Håkan
  8. The wings doesn't fit well against the root. I test fitted the wings and it looks like this. It's a little better on the underside. I tried to push wings and root together, and sure it closed the gap, but it also tilted the body and made it near impossible to close the gap on the other side. So I took some plastic sheet and inserted, and then glued and pushed both sides together. It became better, but I think some more plastic shims might be needed. I'll do that next and then shape them right and fill the rest with
×
×
  • Create New...