Andy's Hobby HQ New 1/16th Kit...

LSP_Ray

• 1 month later...

New Andy's video up

The M8 looks really nice, and the next kit won't be WWII?

That means it could be almost anything but a Sherman or anything in the Sherman Family.   M26/46?   T29? (this would be massive and rad!) Centurion? Maybe something Russian? 

Hmmm...Post-war T-34-85 version? Something for the Korea-era M4A3E8 to shoot at? Of course, if you go later it could be anything; Centurion, T54/55, T62, Pershing, M60, even an Abrams or Leopard or Challenger.

We will have to wait and see. Hopefully, a VVSS Sherman is in the plans somewhere, but he better hurry. I Love Kit has already announced the M4A1 Mid, and the M4A1(76mm) Big Hatch. 

2 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Korean War era vehicle would be nice, Chaffee or M46, Bulldog , Centurion perhaps?  My my heart is longing for Sherman Firefly :wub:

I'd really go for the Bulldog, as I have a sentimental spot for it. Most other post-war armor leaves me cold.

Andy says it will not be a WW2 tank/armor vehicle this time, maybe Vietnam then? A M-113 or M-48?

Edited by RNoAF

1 hour ago, RNoAF said:

Andy says it will not be a WW2 tank/armor vehicle this time, maybe Vietnam then? A M-113 or M-48?

Despite having one brother that served in Vietnam and one that was "Vietnam era" (USAF, Guam), at the same time, Vietnam era armor generally does very little for me either.

To me it would be smart to release the M-113 in 1/16. Then you have a lot of different version you can make, and a lot of countries used it. That would sell well.