LSP C-130s in their thousands?

Whenever one of us talks about the possibility of yet another LSP kit, the discussion often turns to the number of real world operators and variety of paint schemes for a particular aircraft.  Whilst watching coverage last night of aircraft departing RIAT 2023, it occurred to me that one could model 1/32 C-130s for an entire lifetime and still not come close to covering all the many variants and paint schemes.  While it is not likely anyone will ever kit an LSP Herc - it’s hard enough to find room to display one in 1/48 - it seems to me it is the only airplane extant that has ever offered so many modeling options and can truly be all things to all people.  They could be built in their thousands, but I don’t think the modeling world is quite ready for that.

5 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

I would be all over a 1/32 AC-130U

I'd be tickled pink to have one in 1/72[ what am I saying!?]. The 3D printed one you listed would be the bomb! I'd have no idea where to put it and my son would have me hauled off in a rubber truck! I wouldn't have the guts to make into an RC and try to fly it.