Finished **** 1/32 Revell Junkers Ju-88 A11 with Aerocraft exhaust tubes

Tolga ULGUR

Hi guys

I started this project towards the end of 2022.
Revell's kit is accompanied by CMK cockpit set, some Eduard PE parts and Aerocraft's customized exhaust tubes. I would like to thank Alistair (@Ali62) again for his support. (He produced them for me last year with ju-88 canopy parts)
Although I took some photos at the beginning, I did not post to WIP because I was too lazy to take photos for the rest of production stages during the process.
But now I decided to post as a fast but controlled!  WIP.

The fuselage and wings have been built and are in the paint phase for this time being
For now, I'm starting with the starter pictures. Other cockpit details will be installed towards the end of construction.

Fasten your seatbelts, here we go

Junkers-Ju-88-A10-2-LG1-L1-OK-Sicily-194

Junkers-Ju-88-A-2-LG1-L1-OK-Sicily-1941-

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Edited by Tolga ULGUR

• Tolga ULGUR changed the title to 1/32 Revell Junkers Ju-88 A11 with Aerocraft exhaust tubes

Dear Tolga.

Interesting approach with the wings. I did build up the wings of my Ju-88 with flaps and ailerons in place, worked the gaps in order to make them even, an reworked the moving joints, using a JLC blade.

How do you plan to finish the gaps between the wings roots and fuselage? How do you plan to finish the gaps between the landing lights clear cover and wing leading edge? 

My Ju-88 is finished already, sorry guys for the lack of information. I moved for another city and I´m still without place to display my models, they are still in my old town, waiting to move for my new hometown. Promisse ASAP I´ll take some pictures of the finished model and place them in the RFI threads... 

Best regards

Daniel Iscold 

Edited by Daniel Iscold

40 minutes ago, Daniel Iscold said:

Dear Tolga.

Interesting approach with the wings. I did build up the wings of my Ju-88 with flaps and ailerons in place, worked the gaps in order to make them even, an reworked the moving joints, using a JLC blade.

How do you plan to finish the gaps between the wings roots and fuselage? How do you plan to finish the gaps between the landing lights clear cover and wing leading edge? 

My Ju-88 is finished already, sorry guys for the lack of information. I moved for another city and I´m still without place to display my models, they are still in my old town, waiting to move for my new hometown. Promisse ASAP I´ll take some pictures of the finished model and place them in the RFI threads... 

Best regards

Daniel Iscold 

Hi Daniel.

I had done the test fitting of these parts before. I also checked the wing and fuselage connection. Minor works will be needed, but this shouldn't be a serious issue.
Actually I forgot to put the landing light cover on before. However, I think that the work to be done here will not cause serious damage.

Regards

On 3/24/2023 at 2:48 AM, Tolga ULGUR said:

And here is the actual situation of the project.

Fuselage and wings painted separately. 

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Tolga,

You first post the 1/32 Bf-110 project and now just days later you post a beautiful Ju-188 project.  It takes me years to do just one project but you do TWO at the same time!  I feel so inadequate.  :shrug: