Fw-190 A-8/ R-2 "Sturmbock" Revell 1:32

Sasha As

Continued the work. Sanded the putty. Glued ailerons, elevator, rudder, direction. Made their edges thinner. Removed trim tabs, made new ones.   Repaired the flyovers. Made fairings for MK-108 guns from epoxy two-component putty. Sampled cannons. Re-did photocannon gun. Tried on pylon for tank and tank itself. It worked perfectly. The next step is rivets imitation. 

IMG_1324.JPG.e803ac03dc4b31c65742dba6d5bIMG_1325.JPG.760b8f10822f857ef3f5ba0f666IMG_1327.JPG.f79d32e9dc69c9a136f423aa7c0

5 hours ago, MARU5137 said:

Sasha As, 

OMG... I cannot get over your work on the Engine. 

it really is Majestic looking  and beautiful. 

Has to be the Best looking Engine I have seen in a few days !

:wow:

:wub:

your build/model is coming along Fantastically!

:bow:

MARUS 5137 thank you so much!

4 hours ago, Archer Fine Transfers said:

I've always been awestruck by modelers who can pull this technique off. If I tried that, the end result would look like an army of ants wandering about aimlessly. :blink:

Archer thanks for the review! Rolling rivets is a very exciting thing to do . Try it and you can do it. 

My hat is off to those modelers who have the skill, patience and determination to pull off a complete rivet job. But for me, I am just happy to have a nice paint job and no ugly seams. 

And may I also say a prayer that God bless the Ukrainian people. They have our respect and admiration. 

8 hours ago, John Stambaugh said:

My hat is off to those modelers who have the skill, patience and determination to pull off a complete rivet job. But for me, I am just happy to have a nice paint job and no ugly seams. 

And may I also say a prayer that God bless the Ukrainian people. They have our respect and admiration. 

John thank you so much for the review!!! 

13 hours ago, Dpgsbody55 said:

I've been following this build for a while now and I'm sure this one will turn out to be really top notch.  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Michael thank you so much!!!