Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

5 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

A man on a mission. I don't blame you at all, Rick.

THE most important find earlier this year was the paper model "kit" of the Marder IIIH for  $25.  It is brilliant!  The kit design and especially the assembly diagrams show a total knowledge of the tank.  It is also great that I have the lower part of the tank in plastic.  No need to assemble 200 tracks with 5 pieces of paper for each track.

Quiz for advanced modellers: Which manufacturer packs his kits in red wrapping tissue

ha-2tukcz.jpg

:hmmm:

Fellows, I felt like a girl unwrapping an engagement ring  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Because it was this one:

ha-1jbkj4.jpg

ha-32pk5u.jpg

:yahoo: :punk: :yahoo: :punk: :yahoo:

Mint condition with all the bells and whistles! I am a really, really happy now :thumbsup:

Regards

- dutik

A couple of recent acquisitions:

pptKmOo.jpg

The Das Werk 1/72 scale U-9 WWI U-Boot. At the time it was as famous as the SMS Emden. Das Werk did a great job with this kit, and from the way both it and the instruction manual is put together I'm reminded of both Wingnut Wings and ZM kits. Plus a substantial book is included that gives some historical and technical perspectives.

8ZspRGb.jpg

I got lucky with this E-bay auction. I just love the look of the CR.42 with spatless wheels, and plan to build this as an Italian aircraft with homemade masks.

Cheers, Tom

On 9/10/2021 at 2:02 AM, Uncarina said:

A couple of recent acquisitions:

pptKmOo.jpg

The Das Werk 1/72 scale U-9 WWI U-Boot. At the time it was as famous as the SMS Emden. Das Werk did a great job with this kit, and from the way both it and the instruction manual is put together I'm reminded of both Wingnut Wings and ZM kits. Plus a substantial book is included that gives some historical and technical perspectives.

Cheers, Tom

Nice haul, nice kits. But the sub kit is not as nice as it might look at the first glance, at least not as nice as the WNW kits. It has a few visible erros and omissions, 2 anchor compartments instead of one and no bolt heads and manhole covers on top of the saddle tanks. German review with tips what to look for here. Nevertheless, impressive kit by size, subject and overall detailling! Enjoy! :speak_cool:

Regards

- dutik