Your modelling plans for today

mpk

The H-34 Choctaw got its decals installed today. It is the latest release of it from Italari. Its been a good build so far. A bit of a mis-fitting canopy that will have to be addressed. Another day in Pandemic Paradise. 

Jager

Edited by Jager

I woke up early again. I am going to respray my T-62 build. The weather today is glorious. A nice breeze, not a cloud in the sky. This morning the wise and free will head to the harbour the golf course or the beach. Only a foolish person would remain indoors and waste this day.

My plan today is to remain indoors and work on my builds. All going well one will be completed today. It is now 7.32 a.m and i am free until 4.00 pm. I then am busy until 6. 

I need to find a compressor at an estate sale this morning.  I recently moved out of California and I have both of my compressors locked up in storage at the moment while we’re still looking for a house....why I didn’t snag it before I moved I can’t tell you. 

I awoke at 5:58 am. It is Sunday. My entire day is free. Later today I will headbout n to a local Korean restaurant for kim-chi chi ger (kim-chi soup). My favourite meal.

Today it is obvious I will model all day long right into the evening. I'm deciding what I will do. My 1st job will be cleaning my table. 

Following that is the choice, which build will I continue. Here's the choices.

1: 1/72 Trumpeter Fw-200 C. The model is in a late stage needs windows fitted and masked, engines nacelles fitted with their exhaust, camouflage and then undercart.

2: T-62 repaired, weathered, completed.

3: 1/48 GWH MiG 29. A present for my good friend and student, Samir. It is his birthday present.

4: Merkava. Needs repair following accident caused due to my numb hands. (I drop models ALL the time. I don't know how hard I am gripping them)

5: Tamiya Opel Blitz truck. My 1st time building a truck. 

6: Tamiya 1/35 King Tiger. Immanaged to destroy it's box by crushing it with my over sized hoof. Box destroyed, model saved. 

I'm spoiled for choice.

Please excuse my long post.