Lukgraph DH 89 Rapide

mozart

32 minutes ago, Landrotten Highlander said:

Just looked at their website, and both versions sold out.  Anybody know if other versions will be manufactured?

Asking because me wanting some :help:

Hello Gentlemen
At the beginning I would like to thank you for the warm welcome to Dragon Rapide kit.
The next batch of aircraft on June 5, and then probably on July 5, etc.
greetings
Lukas

101159495_2527763864204338_9157074758464

I've just ordered the Scottish Airways boxing as well. Are there any differences apart from the decal sheet?

I originally planned to do one in the scheme my father-in-law had on his syndicate's plane, but unfortunately he died a couple of months ago

before that happened and there's nobody left to ask about the scheme that was on it.

I'll most likely choose one of Jennings options when they're released.

Although... if a 1/32 HS 125 were to come about, I could go for the RAF Dominie version like TX310 as a companion.

Edited by Chek

I was always surprised at the single pilot seat up front.

I asked my ex-wife if her mum could remember any details about Jim's plane, but all that came to her mind was a group of them were

flying from RNAY Sydenham over to the Lake District for a climbing weekend back in the early '60s.

But the 80 mph headwind was too strong and they had to turn round and head back or they would have run out of fuel and ended up in the Irish Sea, short of their destination.

Not a great deal of power to spare in those 200hp Gipsy Queens.