Hobby Boss A-26 Invader on evil-bay...

reconspit

Looks like a early incomplete demo kit for a show?

Condition: Model is very neat / structured in detail - was only set up for a trade fair - unpainted - missing parts / minor damage / reworking possible or necessary ...

Edited by petrov27

Well, you get an incomplete, slightly damaged and glued show model from the Nuremberg Fair. What will you do with that scrap if in two, three or four months you will have the chance to get an undamaged, complete and not glued model together with an instruction sheet and some decals in a nice and sturdy box, even if it is seriously higher priced ??

Id say unlikely it was outright stolen, but could have been one of the company reps selling it possibly.  NOT hard to identify at all since as was pointed out the flip flopped cowls, not to mention the fact that the kit has not been released yet. 

This seller also offers two other HobbyBoss / Trumpeter kits, which he describes as having been assembled for a hobby show (aka Nuremberg Toy Fair). I never heard of stuff having been given away after the show, but given the state of those it could have been. I, for myself, wouldn't bother to take these crude build kits back home to China...

on on the A-26: the guns of the upper turret, is it correct that those move up in slots? IIRC this could have been an error in the Monogram 1/48 kit, also?!?