Now we have a Gladiator might we see a Lysander?

Pup7309

42 minutes ago, wunwinglow said:

I'd personally prefer to see a few more 30's vintage fighters and bombers, Fury, Nimrod, Bulldog, Hart, Demon, IIIF, Shark, Battle, Blenhiem, Gauntlet, but I would certainly buy a really good Lysander too! 

You forgot an Anson Tim, the ubiquitous faithful Annie! 

12 minutes ago, Ossington 1 said:

Battle, Blenheim, Anson & Oxford please. Funny how there isn't (ever) any resin upgrade for the Matchbox/Revell Lysander. It would be of benefit. I also find it odd that recently a complete resin Tiger Moth should be mooted when the Matchbox/Revell kit is readily available and just need some cockpit & engine tweaks.

The Revell Tiger Moth needs a lot more than just a few tweaks if you want it to look anything of the standard that the Silver Wings one promises to be.  The wing dihedrals are all wrong for a start off, especially the lower wing.

4 hours ago, Ossington 1 said:

Battle, Blenheim, Anson & Oxford please. Funny how there isn't (ever) any resin upgrade for the Matchbox/Revell Lysander. It would be of benefit. I also find it odd that recently a complete resin Tiger Moth should be mooted when the Matchbox/Revell kit is readily available and just need some cockpit & engine tweaks.

Readily available!? Not round here!! 

Special Hobby did a Claude. While I do agree the old Matchbox Lysander was a stressful kit to build, I'd like to see a more prolific lineup. Still many 1930s planes to be kitted.

That said, a better tooled Lysander might get some sales. I'd like to see more planes with pants.

16 hours ago, LSP_Mike said:

Special Hobby did a Claude. While I do agree the old Matchbox Lysander was a stressful kit to build, I'd like to see a more prolific lineup. Still many 1930s planes to be kitted.

That said, a better tooled Lysander might get some sales. I'd like to see more planes with pants.

I thought the old Matchbox Tiger Moth kit was a bit stressful too. Clear parts way too thick,  detail, elevator horns, cockpit doors, wind shield frames lacking, poor plastic abounding, and generally over simplified detail or lacking of detail all around. 

All in all not a horrible kit for being +40 years old, but Im really anxcious for the SW kit to arrive!  Finally a fully detailed high end kit! Although its resin, every SW kit Ive put together has been a joy.