DannyVM

First test shot's of DACO's new Fouga Magister.

Stunning:clap2:!  I'm definitely getting one of these, just hope that there's a standard French Air force version on the decal sheet:D.

41 minutes ago, David66 said:

Stunning:clap2:!  I'm definitely getting one of these, just hope that there's a standard French Air force version on the decal sheet:D.

According to DACO there will be numerous versions included with the kit. By the look's of the sprue's there are at least 4 different instrument panel's so i'm sure a French version will be one of the possibility's.

This is the original footage from the seventies, when the Belgian Air Force had it's own stunt team flying Fouga's : The Red Devils

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Sincerely

Pascal

I remember seeing them, looking forward to seeing the suitably marked model completed, not to mention the kit, it's going to be worth the wait. 

12 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

I remember seeing them, looking forward to seeing the suitably marked model completed, not to mention the kit, it's going to be worth the wait. 

There is a colorized version of this video circulating on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvh51QImTX4&t=218s

The guy told me the fit was fairly good. Not WNW or Tamiya fit quality but still nice. That said, the Red Devil Fouga model wasn't all glued together, he painted the part's first before putting them together and hold them with elastic's. I think to show how thing's look's like once it's assembled.

Just the selection of helmet types and visors! HGU-2A/P, HGU-22, HGU-26, Crouzet, very nice! Unfortunately a tad pricey for an aircraft I only have limited interest in, but crap that looks nice!

Oh these Magisters, never flew in one, but i got a taste of its jet noise, holding number one at holding position and a few magisters were behind me, i was hardly able to hear the tower's comments due to the high pitch ordeal being throwed at me, despite wearing a pair of pretty good headsets.......