Eduard Dottie Mae P-47 re-issue

BloorwestSiR

Eduard is going to re-issue their 1/32 Dottie Mae boxing with the addition of a 3D printed figure of Dottie Mae.

https://www.eduard.com/store/aircraft-and-helicopters/1-32/dottie-mae-w-figure-kit-1-32.html?lang=1&cur=2

Not sure if it's worth the price though.

Carl

Edited by BloorwestSiR

Jeesh. This kit just will not become normal and drop all the marketing and drop the $ to a reasonable price. Now they are Dragging it back out now with a figure. It is all so lame IMHO. Not buying it if you have not sensed it by now.

Rick

My God! I paid less than half of that price for the kit in Poland...

Hasegawa prices combined with mad Eduard ones result in insane amounts for the normal "western" retail price...

I believe that for the people who are interested, it is quite preferable to purchase the figure separately!

Guest Maxim

$215 bucks for a P-47 is madness! I'd rather buy another Tamiya 32 scale aircraft.May be it's only available to their bunny club members as you'd have to be a bit of a bunny to buy one!

Edited by Maxim

The MAiM figure is 14,95€ + shipping, I've bought it directly from them back in December 2017 when it was released.

https://www.modernarmies-in-miniatures.de/dottie-pinup-girl-1-32_maim-/-front46_maim32017.html

It's worth noting, that the figure itself doesn't increase the price of the Dottie Mae set that much - Eduard sells it for over 140€ compared to 160€ for the set with the girl. The base price on their website is rediculous.

Eduard should've included it in the kit for BFC members as a freebie for Christmas. It would make much more sense.

NVKf239l.jpg

Edited by Atlis