Radders

A High Flyer! AlleyCat Bf-109H conversion

New on the bench, I have wanted to build this for years so when the conversion finally came out I was over the moon.... it's just taken me a while to get one..! Just the one photo for now, will post more later on :)

Unsure what route I'm going for scheme, the world in my oyster as they say.

img_0034.jpg

Edited by Radders

Guest Martinnfb

Wouldn't it make sense to use G-6 instead ?

Hi guys,

I've cut plastic and tried the centre wing section. Fit is good, but it does need more plastic trimmed... I'm really excited for this conversion and seeing as It's my first go converting a kit, it's a big learning curve too. :)

I've painted all the cockpit, but a few bits need sorting before I post a photo...

img_0254.jpg

This is back on the bench, I never posted about it but after painting the cockpit, somehow I 'lost' a side wall... which really P'd me off! Nearly a year on, and honestly don't ask me how.. I found the said sidewall in my camera bag, hidden within a crease at the bottom... and i'm baffled how it got there as my camera bag don't go into my garage, and my camera bag is very rarely opened fully to show the bottom (it's like a giant rucksack camera bag...)

So finding that the other day, I got it all back out, and got cracking.... fuselage should all be butted up very soon.. photos to follow! 

Edited by Radders