1/32 WnW LVG C VI

Thomas Lund

I've been away for a while, but now I'm back, so I want to show you what I've done in the mean time.

I've uploaded a couple in the Non-LSP section, but here is the first LSP: The Wingnut LVG C VI

I bought this kit when it came out years ago and started it quite quickly. But when I got to the rigging part it stayed on the shelf of shame for quite some time (I estimate 5 years, I dunno).

But then a friend of mine stated that 'to finish something you must always start your building session with the one furthest ahead'. That worked great for me and I finished a lot, but then this one was the one furthest ahead and there really was no way around it. I pulled myself together and finished it - finally.

Pretty pleased. And it won a 3rd at our club show

xIMG_3972_zpspuqre4t4.jpg

xIMG_3966_zpsltd5nltz.jpg

xIMG_3969_zpsxjnjolbo.jpg

xIMG_3977_zpsmnjtesnp.jpg

xIMG_3974_zpsza65xl19.jpg

xIMG_3964_zpsoa0f3wyc.jpg

That looks fantastic, Thomas! Congrats on getting it finished. May I publish it on the website?

Kev

Off cause you may, Kev

That is REALLY nice, kit decals or AM?

He he heee JR, that actually both in one. I thought 'why paint the wing if it's all going to be decals'. Big mistake. Decals will not stick to bare plastic so I ended up buying AM lozenge, but from WnW :-)

Wood fuselage is Uschi's decals (very nice, although I think he's got some new types today). With decals on wings and fuselage I estimate that only 5% of the exterior is painted

Thanks everyone

Guest Peterpools

Thomas

Always a great feeling to rescue a project from the SOD and nd complete it you did - just beautifully done

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peter