Review: Kinetic 1/24 Republic P-47D Thunderbolt "Razorback"

LSP_Kevin

As i m a cockpit fan-i believe it s the 1st and biggest part of a plane in view-i have to comment that this 1 is(as far as the floor part is concerned) a total trash(!),all wrong for ANY P-47 and it has to be either scratchbuilt from 0 or we ll pray for a resin set

Edited by hayaman

-i have to comment that this 1 is(as far as the floor part is concerned) a total trash(!),all wrong for ANY P-47 and it has to be either scratchbuilt from 0 or we ll pray for a resin set

Usually when one describes a kit from only pictures (assuming you dont actually have the kit) as "total trash" and "all wrong" without posting so much as a wisp of what is actually wrong, doesn't tend to make one come off looking very sensible, or non-biased.

If your going to trash a kit without even so much as seeing plastic, its normally a good idea to post what is wrong instead of just the bashing by itself. 

So....both floors are wrong as provided in the kit? And neither the corrugated version in pix 55 or the uncorrugated version in subsequent pix are suitable? The horror.

What picture 55 are you referring to?

I think the corrugated floor in pic 18 or 55 is the correct one for this version? What were you looking at, hayaman? It is much preferable to actually give details rather than a blanket statement that something is 'total trash.'

Pic 18 or 55? What are you guys referring to?