Tan model F-111

Rob Colvin

With no model images, no CAD images and not even any actual release schedule, it doesnt look very promising to me...............

But Id still buy a fire-farter in 32nd if one came out!

1185721.jpg

If a long winged C model came out, as soon as it arrived, I'd drop whatever I was working on to start on it, in a heartbeat.

No. Their F-5 line was due out a long time ago, and still no new news on the SU-33 since we saw CAD a long time ago also.. Every time I ask I just get a little emoji for a response.

Bummer. The F-111 and Sea Flanker are on my want list for sure. I hope they are still in the pipe 

Reckon that's a diorama idea right there ... probably $500 worth of Tanmodel f-111s once they come out though ...

Jim

Why on "earth" did they bury them in the ground. Have they not hear of pollution down there? I reckon recycling is totally possible?? Anyone an explanation?

I'm picturing that gaudily bedecked ARDU F-111C in 1/32.

Then I came back to reality.

Sadly, and I hope I'm wrong, I'm betting a 1/32 Bucc is going to be a real dud sales-wise. One of those "everybody wants it" kits that nobody buys. Ask Monogram about the 1/48 PBY and Trumpeter about the 1/48 RA-5C. Both at the top of every list for years, both total zeros for the bean counters. Ed Sexton told me the PBY was the worst selling kit they ever produced.

agreed. Beautiful subjects though....I am afraid the aspirations are high...but the Aardvark may end in a pipe dream...