Wespengeschwader Bf 110C

LSP_K2

I'll take whatever you're willing to loan out Kev!

OK with me, Shawn, but it will have to wait until after I'm finished with this beast.

It may not look it, but the dark gray washes have had an affect. Tomorrow I'll be fetching a new spotter (I have two or three, but unfortunately don't take real good care of my brushes), so I'll be able to finish all the tiny bits and get this thing much further along. (I'm not real sure why the rear seat looks brownish, as it's RLM 02 like everything else.)

110%20pit%202%20005_zpsssmcp7tp.jpg

• 1 month later...

OK, back on this one again. Eduard provided four sets of engine instrumentation, but I'm reasonable sure that only the inboard side had the instruments, though the viewing windows are on both sides of the panels, as left and right side cowlings were interchangeable.

110%20a%202_zpswcmbthut.jpg

Kevin, you couldn't insert a punched a disc to raise the base?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark

If you mean for the instrument windows, yes, I suppose I could have, with punched Airscale instruments, but I just opted to use the kit pieces and Eduard instrument clusters.

Well, photos don't lie, and this one tells me that I still have some work to do. I finally got better lighting, so was able to really go at touching up this IP. I thought it was looking pretty decent, but the photo says otherwise. I'm really hoping to get the fuselage zipped up in the next week or two, with a finished target date of late February,... we'll see how that goes.

110%20ip%202%20002_zpsmdsjnkgv.jpg