Preview: HK Models 1/32 Do 335 Preliminary Photos

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

Today I received an early test shot of the forthcoming 1/32 Do 335B kit from HK Models, and I've just published a quick look at it:

HK Models 1/32 Do 335B Preliminary Photos

114-27.jpg

Thoughts, comments and questions welcome. I intend to do a full review when the kit reaches production status.

Kev

nice as always Kev; zm and hk are doing wonders for us, big scale lovers... anyway, im still waiting for the horten and the lancaster....i think this year i will empty my pockets some how....

cheers

and thanks for sharing

shep

Edited by shepard

I think they're doing this one first as Zoukei-Mura is also doing a do335, my guess (and this is purely a guess), is that they think they'll capture more overall sales if they start with the variant ZM is less likely to do

Guest Dekenba

It should be roughly 17 inches, both nose-to-tail and wingtip-to-wingtip.

That's one big model.

Wow, dreams do come true! Thanks Kevin, this is a very nice looking kit! I love the slide mold technology and the details! I'm sold!!! Now, when can I buy one or two!!!???

Okay, so knock that one off your list and get back to dreaming, pronto! It seems to be working!

Just curious - what would be the interest level in some aftermarket "what-if" (but historically plausible) in-service markings for the B-2 Zerstörer version?

I'd more than likely do a what-if scheme on this plane -splinter camo and monotone paint schemes are boring as all heck to me