New test shots of Horten

Paul2660

If the external dimensions are to be accurate wouldn't the internal components be slightly reduced in size to accommodate for the thckness of the plastic?

Gee I hope this thing comes with some kind of alignment jig. With all of those internal components seems like it could get out of alignment farily easily.

Matk H

I don't expect any alignment issues with this marvellous kit. Spend all day on Zoukei-mura's booth today and had some really (!) close looks at the prototype. I also took some shots of the sprues on show, will post them when back at home ASAP.

ZM moulded rather large parts of the upper and lower skeleton as large and complete parts, as Tamiya did on some of their US truck kits where the chassis frame is moulded in one piece. So, I don't expect any issues here.

Edited by Wurzacher

Indeed the test shots seal the deal for me.  This is a model that can really benefit from the clear external "skin".  A lot of great detail.  I look forward to an accurate and correct 1/32 sized Jumo engine (as opposed to one that is under-sized so as to "fit in the model").  I want to hang one under a wing of my Me-262 kit.  If I recall correctly there have been at least two question/threads about the availability of a 1/32 scale Jumo engine.  I will be watching closely for the release.

Rick

I think we need to come up with some What If ideas for paint schemes and markings. Then maybe have Eli (ZOTS) make decals for us :hmmm:

Check the Luft 46 page for lots of schemes. You can adapt almost any Luftwaffe camo...

Vaughn