Which bizzer?

Having had my hands on both a King Air and a Piaggio, I'd love to see one of these...

...okay, the only thing I ever did on a Piaggio was to remove a battery and reinstall it the next day, but nontheless, a cool design! :)

ANY of them is fine with me. There is a decided lack of private and commercial aircraft in 1/32 scale.

I'd like to have the DC-3 and in the old prewar Eastern Air lines colors and the Ju-52 in mufti also.

I used to have a small collection of the metal airlines display models in 1/48 scale but I sold them off when I got out of modeling in the mid 1980's. (I went into 1/32 scale a few years later). They went nicely with my large collection of wood 1/50 scale identification models used by the Germans during WW2. I sold them too and now, 25 years later I wonder why I got rid of everything. Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time. I suppose.

Stephen

I'd love to see the Starship. I was fortunate to see this aircraft in the air many times when the Beechcraft dealer would demo the plane for potential customers since I live next to Mid-Continent airport in Wichita, Ks. Being a pusher, it had a wonderful and easily identified sound.

Ray