Fokker D VII in the colours of The 15th Polish fighting squadron flown by the second
lieutenant Antoni Bartkowiak , dated from the Bolshevik war in 1920, or immediately after.
The condition probably after March 1921. The model covered in Aviattic decals, a few
metal strips by HGW, KMs by Master and exceptionally good additions to the engine by
Taurus Models. The propeller is hand made from veneer. Reborn Poland seized about 50
Fokkers D. VII as a trophy (former German airbases in Wielkopolska ) or purchased some
from the producer- The OAW company in Piła within the borders of The Third Reich at the
time. These dealings were not fully legal, the planes were provided by German pilots by air-
they 'lost' the way from Piła nad landed at The Ławica airport 'by mistake'. After being
paid, they returned by train.