Dream come true...finally a 1/32 Tempest V!!

R Palimaka

I'd been intending to convert the HC Sea Fury to a Tempest II - but a new Tempest kit simplifies hugely :)

Mk II is a far better looker IMHO!

Iain

I am sorry if anyone else has tackled this before (the topic goes really fast) but SH are going to release the Tempest II as well (did not want to use "II too" :oops: )

Jozef

I have a dream: Models of all the one engined fighters from WW II in 1/24 scale.

Now a 1:24 Typhoon,... :) I have a couple of the 1:24 Trumpeter kits (G-6, K-4), and look forward to building them one day. (I started a 1:24 Rufe a couple years back, but have still not finished it,... yet.)

Now a 1:24 Typhoon,... :) I have a couple of the 1:24 Trumpeter kits (G-6, K-4), and look forward to building them one day. (I started a 1:24 Rufe a couple years back, but have still not finished it,... yet.)

Maybe VFS will make one in 1/24 in the future.

Hopefully they get around to releasing their 1/48 He-115 as well in the next year. In their October newsletter, it was listed as "next month's releases", and now the December newsletter, it's gone to "forthcoming release". I really want to build one of those, so they need to hurry up!

Yes, maybe a Typhoon will follow, although there are a lot of differences between the two planes, right?

Matt :party0023:

An He-115 in 1/48? Wowsers! I have a thing for float planes and flying boats.

I much prefer 1/32 scale but still, 1/48? Well, I'll have to think about that.

But it would be stupendous if Revell came out with the He-115 in 1/32. My heart goes pitter-pat and my blood pressure rises at just the thought of it.

By the way, you can still find the old 1/32 Revell Typhoon around and about on the various model sites and on eBay occasionally. Won't that do in a pinch?

Stephen

I like both, but think I still prefer the car door version.

Me too! I have the Revell car door kit with some upgrade parts I plan to do in the near future (graciously given to me by a friend here) and that would be my first choice.

I much prefer 1/32 scale but still, 1/48? Well, I'll have to think about that.

But it would be stupendous if Revell came out with the He-115 in 1/32. My heart goes pitter-pat and my blood pressure rises at just the thought of it.

By the way, you can still find the old 1/32 Revell Typhoon around and about on the various model sites and on eBay occasionally. Won't that do in a pinch?

Stephen

Hi Stephen

You most certainly can find the old Revell kit on E-Bay!! :) ... I bought 2 a while back ... one looks like it was just released yesterday - shrink wrapped in a prestine box (just in case I FUBAR'd the 1st one!!) ... my fav E-Bay score, though, was the Revell 1/32 Beaufighter $25 AUD ... not bad for a 1/32 of any generation or description

Rog

Roger that Stephen :thumbsup:

Derek