Tamiya Spitfire XVIe is coming...

R Palimaka

That's quite alright old chap, from what I am reading here, I am quite happy to be where I am thanks.

Apart from the fact that I seriously doubt you may have what it takes to join.....Couldn't pay ME enough to let YOU join :)!

Yep...cannot keep my fly done up,no matter how hard I try! :P

So am I Alan,as long as they bagged Spits,Mossies,Lancs,Fortresses,Liberators,Mustangs and Thunderbolts and their pilots had Soldbucher in their Fliegerbluse pocket! :m0152:

Horrido!

I think you've crossed a line here. You have your opinion, and that's wonderful for you. You happen to like aircraft with swastikas on them. If you don't like Spitfires, or aircraft that actually had an impact on the outcome of the war, no need to add your juvenile and insensitive remarks to the thread. Tamiya know what they are doing, and the Spitfire XVI will sell out, like the others. The Spitfire happens to have "killah" looks to most folks as well.

All the best,

Richard

Erm...

I wouldn't normally bite - but...

Ta152H1 - you're coming across as an arrogant prat. Please understand this wonderful hobby is followed by folks of many interests. Just because others interests don't exactly chime with yours doesn't mean you have any 'high ground'.

If you can't play nicely then please sod off and annoy some other group please - there's a good chap.

Iain

Sorry to say, I agree.....Harv

Me too

LSP is pleasantly void of this type of drabble and I personally would like it to stay that way.

This is the best site in the modeling community, lets keep it that way

Cheers :beer4:

Ron

At first I was pretty excited about this news but after further thought I think I am going to order the Alley Cat conversion rather that wait for this kit to come out. I have another Tamiya Mk IX still in shrink wrap and I've already built a PCM Mk IX and a Tamiya Mk IX. I don't really need another one and I hate to see all Alley Cat's efforts go to waste.

Ron

Sorry folks for my part in that exchange. It was early, I was cranky and I hadn't had my first coffee yet. His remarks just hit me the wrong way. This site is one of my favourites because it always is civil, even when people disagree.

And Kagemusha, if you are looking for that decal sheet you can have mine. I'm not planning to use any of those options on my XVI so you can have it free of charge.

Cheers,

Richard